Saturday 23 May 2009



Today we made cakes. I ate far too many.

In other food related news, Chanel Big Mac anyone?

Guess I'll follow this with the
Chanel cupcakes whilst wielding the Chanel chainsaw...? Maybe not. But I might enjoy it with a side of Karl Lagerfeld's twitter page. I'm really not into the whole twitter thing, but with Karl throwing up quotes like:
'Guilty feelings about clothes are totally unnecessary. A lot of people earn their living by making clothes, so you should never feel bad.'
you kind of HAVE to love it.

3 comments:

  1. those cakes look rather delightful. i would have them set upon my bedside any morning with a cup of tea.
    that chanel meal makes me feel that a quarter pounder with cheese meal sometimes might just be ok!!!

    your blog is so sequined and jewelled and extremely wonderful.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. those look make believe! and delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that - Chanel and cupcakes! i wouldn't be surprised if there really was real Chanel food wrappers!
    xox

    ReplyDelete

Go on, I want to hear it !